* improved cleanliness when compared to open-top containers
* improved workers safety versus open-top roll-off containers
Please call or email to discuss your Auger application
more Auger Compactor videos
We are proud of our QUALITY......we aren’t afraid to show you how our Auger Compactors are made......you should know what you are buying before its delivered!
Auger Compactors are ideal for volume reduction of dry waste and recycle-ables In particular, Augers are very effective in applications that include wood, wood crates, wood pallets and bulky waste such as sofas, tables and other furniture. These types of items typically have a large amount of airspace within them, and therefore offer substantial compaction potential. Auger Compactors do this more efficiently than ram compaction, and at a lower cost than a shredder. Auger Compactors are also very well suited to cardboard recycling. Auger Cardboard Compactors require substantially less labor to operate than a manual-tie horizontal baler at a comparable cost. Augers are substantially less expensive than an auto-tie baler, while providing the same level of automated recycling.The all-electric drive-train of an Auger Compactor requires less maintenance, and is cleaner than, hydraulic baling systems and ram compactors, especially pre-crushing compactors. Ram packers and balers have large hydraulic systems with many components to fail, resulting in hydraulic fluid mess and repair costs. Our Auger Compactors have an electric motor, mounted to a speed-reducing gearbox, which is connected to the auger shaft by heavy-duty roller chain and sprockets. This drivetrain is extremely robust and requires very little maintenance.
* NO hydraulic pumps, cylinders or hoses to leak
* efficient, clean and quiet, ALL-ELECTRIC drivetrain
* continuous forward packing power, no back and forth motion
* Augers are great for destroying wood crates and wood pallets, as well as bulky waste like furniture
* Augers are also excellent for recycling cardboard or plastic
* Augers are more efficient and cleaner than a ram compactor for bulky and wood wastes